Adding a weather station
For a user who does not have any weather stations in ExactFarming yet, the Weather stations page looks as follows:
To add a station, open the Weather stations tab and click ADD WEATHER STATION. A new station addition form will open, where ID refers to the number attached to the body of the station or on the package. Then click SAVE.
The system will search the database of manufactured stations and add a new record to the list. In case of an error, carefully re-read the instructions (please see Adding a weather station) and repeat the procedure for adding.
Newly added stations are shown in the weather station list as blocks containing:
- Station name;
- Station ID;
- Last measurement time;
- Error icons:
- Communication problems — antenna icon ;
- Battery – battery icon ;
- Hardware failure — wrench icon ;
- Power grid connection (only for stations connected to the power grid) — socket icon .
To open the station data page, click the block with the relevant weather station on the weather station list.
A new page will open. The following data will appear:
- General information (station parameters);
- Technical status (station status with failure warnings marked in red);
- Current indicators (latest measurements received from sensors);
- Data (a window with measurement charts gathered over a lengthy period).
For additional information on installation and package contents, please contact us by email: email@example.com.